I know, I know -- it's been WAY too long since I last posted anything on this FAMblog. What can I say? I've been a busy woman. We've been a busy FAM. And the fact that I've been living more in the moment and reflecting less and less is a good thing...really it is.
But as Fall rolls in and Summer fades away, I must take a moment to talk about my BEAUTIFUL Sisters. Once again, we met up this year for a weekend of fun, laughter and togetherness. But this time, it seemed like a little bit more than just a "sister weekend" and more like a "weekend-long bonding meditation." We stayed at a great resort on Litchfield Beach, SC and just immediately got in-tune with each other and soaked-in all the love, energy, and joy each of us had to offer. Maybe it was because we were at the beach together?
Relaxing...swimming...lounging...talking...sun-bathing...walking -- that's all we did.
And heck, don't most of my fondest childhood memories involve my sisters and a beach? I don't know for sure what it was about that weekend that made it so special, but I do know that it was magical and so very needed. I am reminded of this song when I think back to my time with them and know (as well as I know my own skin) that they feel the same way.
(Thank you, #1 and #2 for making our little family inside of a family a perfect place for me to be me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment