Saturday, November 29, 2008

Actuated by gratitude...



I find myself moved today to share my gratitude with the world...

I am grateful for all the little moments threaded together that have comprised my life thus far. I am grateful for my loving husband and how he helps my heart sing. I am grateful for my daughter and my son and how they fill my life with love, movement and wonder. I am grateful for family and friends (near and far and some that I don't even know) that have been my supporters, my teachers, my sisters, my brothers, my soul food, my lifeline. I am grateful for the little white doggie sitting at my feet right now. I am grateful for the life I've lead, the mistakes I've made and all the things I chose NOT to do, as much as all the crazy things that I have done. I am grateful for the sun, the moon, dental floss, sweet tea, chocolate, Dave Matthews, Billie Holiday and swim teams prancing around in those skin-tight suits a la Michael Phelps. I am grateful to have a sick sense of humor and for those in my life that can make me laugh so hard, I cry. I am grateful for art and design and how much fulfillment and enjoyment it has provided me. I am grateful for free-speech, the occasional glass of pinot grigio and all the fun that ensues when I mix the two. I am simply grateful for it ALL and hope that I have given at least half of what I have received...

The debt immense of endless gratitude. --Milton.

No comments:

Post a Comment