Normally, I save posts like this for my OriGINAls blog, but today, I just wanted to share more of me with everyone checking-in on the FAMily. I've spent all morning in my studio...cleaning, arranging, organizing my pigments and then finishing and hanging a piece that has been on my print table for some time now. All the while, I was listening to my favorite DMB's cd called Remember Two Things and I fell in love all over again with this song. It is so honest, so beautiful, so simple and complicated...all at the same time. It simply resonates with the nurturer, lover and creative force within me. So, being as quite as a cup -- pause the CARHUDFAM playlist, close your eyes, listen and then tell me what you think...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Dancing with Dave...
Normally, I save posts like this for my OriGINAls blog, but today, I just wanted to share more of me with everyone checking-in on the FAMily. I've spent all morning in my studio...cleaning, arranging, organizing my pigments and then finishing and hanging a piece that has been on my print table for some time now. All the while, I was listening to my favorite DMB's cd called Remember Two Things and I fell in love all over again with this song. It is so honest, so beautiful, so simple and complicated...all at the same time. It simply resonates with the nurturer, lover and creative force within me. So, being as quite as a cup -- pause the CARHUDFAM playlist, close your eyes, listen and then tell me what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! Amazing the magic that can happen in the absence of Scrabulous! Great song, great work, great woman! Keep up the passion, girl. It's infectious!! Love you, xo-C.
ReplyDeleteI love my computer and the FB stuff, but you are right about what you can actually "do" once you shake loose from those constraints...if only to dance away for a little while!
ReplyDelete