He made it to 39 (6 months later than myself...sigh) and life is GOOD!
A cake made by Zoe for our resident smart-arse. You ask him what he wants and he always answers, 'Whirled Peas!'
Enjoying the birthday song and making his wish...

Then our dear friend KK made him an amazing cake complete with his Jeep's image for the real celebration.

Me and Michele watching the kiddies get their swimming on...

Chuckles...enjoying a smidge of beer.

Michele and Zach slip-sliding away...

You think Zoe was feeling overwhelmed by the young 'ens?

Meech's coworker, Nici smiling pretty for the camera...

More pretty ladies...

One happy and content Birthday Boy!
(Thank you to everyone that made Meech's birthday extra special this year.)
I think this was one of my favorite Birthdays. G surprised me with a party out of nowhere and I finally got my Whirled Peas!!!! Thanks to everyone that made it to the party!
ReplyDeletep.s. I think it was also my favorite party due to all the hotties in the bathing suits! ;)
ReplyDelete