Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4 a.m. PB and J...


Woke up at 1:58 am, tossed and turned for a while trying to get back to sleep, but no dice. When I'm up, I'm up. So, I decided to get on the 'ol computer and tend to my almost forgotten blog. Got lost in a maze of 'new to me' bloggers out there...diventare, hula seventy, scrumdillydilly, kitty genius, a beautiful mess, and maine momma to name a few...then was overcome with inspiration to create the perfect PB&J sandwich.

Mission accomplished. (*Note photo above.)

I wonder what else I'll be inspired to do now that I have all this extra time to my day? I'll keep ya posted...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:24 AM

    ohhh, thx for introducing me to some new inspiring blogs... :) happy new year mama g. will think of you tonight as the clock strikes midnight and send you much love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete