Friday, June 06, 2008

Tater Bug Graduates From High School - June 4, 2008

I am getting older. My youngest nephew -- Taylor -- but forever Tater Bug to me, graduated from Beaufort High this week. I've loved him ever since he was a tiny tater all the way to a very grown up one and get simply giddy thinking about all the possibilities he has waiting ahead in his life. Whether it's College or working in the film industry, I know whatever he decides, he will thrive and enjoy every moment.

Kudos to you Tater Bug, but remember, you don't ever want to be "...unemployed in Greenland...", right?

I am so proud of you!

[As a little aside, when it came time in the ceremony to sing his school's Alma Mater, my sister and I both sang Goose Creek's one instead. Crazy that we both (11 years apart) still remembered the whole thing. Ahhh, I guess senility hasn't set in yet...]

No comments:

Post a Comment